It is important that we are able to contact you in the event of a product update or recall. This can affect all owners regardless of vehicle age.
If you have changed your address, or if you are not the original owner, please make sure your Honda Dealer registers your details with Honda.
Honda warrants that your new Honda vehicle brought from accredited dealer is free from material and manufacturing defects for the period of 3 years from the “Warranty Start Date” or 100,000km, whichever comes first.
During the period of your warranty, Honda will repair or replace, free of charge, any such defects found on the car, subject to the Warranty Conditions,
After Purchase of your new car from an accredited Honda dealer, you are expected to:
- Fill out a Warranty booklet which would be given to you by the dealer
- Ensure that your car is maintained and checked in accordance with the specifications printed in the Owner’s Manual.
- Retain all records necessary to prove that such checks and maintenance have been carried out, and, if requested, allow the Honda Dealer to inspect them.
- Promptly notify your authorized Honda Dealer of any defect on the vehicle that may result in a warranty claim.
- Ensure no security and other electronics system is installed outside your Authorized Honda Dealer.
In deciding a warranty claim, an authorized Honda Dealer will take into consideration, the following factors;
- The vehicle is duly maintained and serviced in accordance with the standard and specifications of Honda by an authorized Honda dealer/workshop.
- No unauthorized alteration or modification of the vehicle
- Corrosion as a result of total or partial immersion in water
- Damage/defect as a result of fire, collision or natural disaster
- Damage/defect due to abnormal usage such as rallying and racing.
See warranty booklet of contact your nearest Honda dealer for more information